Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Playboy Moment



What was suppose to be just a early meet up in terrace bar of 3 turned out to be one impromptu gatherin of hot and sexy babes. And who had the priveledge of accompanying this 8 girls? Me. It actually took me a while before I decided to take a pic. What the hell, this kinda incident only happens like one or twice in a man's life not counting MR PLAYBOY himself.




This 30 minutes of guys all staring at our table might either boost my balls to never never land or ruin my innocent, happy-go-lucky character to the level of Hugh Hefnership.



Lucky bastard

I think if the reknown PLAYBOY mastermind was there that night, he might just give me a handshake and ask me to join his legion. Or better still, pass his throne to me.



Hahaha...Damn it!! Every guy should have at least one moment like this in his life. LMAO. What a lucky day for me =) Thanks Debbie for encouraging me to take this picture. I might never be the same anymore becoz of it. Lol..just kiddin'


The next day..



The rest of the night is still blurry to me, can't think straight for I had too much to drink. Man, my memory is so bad nowadays and every word and thoughts doesn't come out as easily as it used to. Even in my writings I can see the effects, I'm limiting myself to the very basic vocabs to make thinkin easier. I guess I've truly departed from the guy who use to think so much and so hard. Woke up this morning and stumbled into this IQ Test and I thought to myself... did I party too much til I lost 2/3 of my braincells? Took the test and phew... I'm still a farkin genius!! Hhehehe


Testriffic IQ test

0 shots of whisky: