Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Girls tie or guy's ? *Haiz

My sis just bought me a polkadot tie. I oso dunno why all out of a sudden but heck, I've been looking at it, trying to wear it and see how it looks like but somehow it doesn't feel right.




Not that I don't like it but it really looks like a girl's tie. Not only that the tie is 'ready-to-wear' which will make me look like a noobie in wearing tie (although I'm) but it has BIG BIG ROUND POLKADOTS. Sigh, great for mambo but I might overdo it and end up attractin a bunch of gay los. Oh yes, and one more thing...it has this cute little tail which adds so much 'gayness' in it.





Oh well, I might just be crazy enough to wear it one day to mambo. Maybe tonight. Hahaaaha. Thanks sis!



Man... I'll fit in with all the girls wearin polkadots...but I hope I don't get mistaken for one of them. Gal's tie or wat???

0 shots of whisky: