Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Spycam in Wonderland - Mambo @ Zouk

Apparently it seems as though everyone have been catchin' me in my drunken action... So I thought I'd return the favour (hehehe). Yea...for the first time I brought a camera to a disco. So as always, Mambo never fails me, and I think all those that have joined us would agree. Except for one guy (I forget what is his name, but you'll know who after reading this..hehe).


So here is how the night went. I went to pick up the dancin queen (Ashlynn). Took a few pic of her in a white dress (what ya think?).

She bought this dress just for the night =)

She made me laugh all the way to Zouk. She actually bought this dress in advance for the 'First Mambo of 2007". Crazy eh.... not quite. She got a red dress ready for CHINESE NEW YEAR MAMBO! Damn.. and I don't even know when is that -_-. Better go buy a calendar first. Anyways, me and her are set for another crazy awesome night!


AT ZOUK..

Yea, for all of you that don't know this... Zouk is one of the best club in the world. Yeap...this egg shape building is now officially my second home. Met some of the craziest party people right here and the hawtest chicks 2.


Ok la Ok la, I'll make it more informational...Zouk is a nightclub in Singapore and KL. The club is named after the French Creole word for 'party'. The first Zouk was opened in Singapore in 1991 and have been popular eversince. They are famous for their party-going crowd, foreign DJs and themes especially their infamous MAMBO JAMBO NIGHT.

Tonight...we party mainroom =) Alvin's favourite night

Yea...this is the night we went =). Oh ya...according to our Mambo queen (HOT Ashlynn), the theme tonight is 'Alice in MamboLand'. Too bad nobody named ALICE but we got Alicia. Will do... SNAP*


Alicia in Mamboland

While waiting for the drinks to come, might as well snap some photos.


Ashlynn and Jia Er (I hope that is how you spell your name =x)


Ashlynn & mushroom


Glowin' Krystal & Ashlynn

Me and Rachel


Me and Debbie

Kenny a.k.a Firestarter is at it again. If anyone of you out there don't know how to kick start a parteh or can't get drunk enough... you need a buddy like Kenny. If you don't get drunk, you are F*KING LUCKY. We went at it once more... man.. you guys just can't wait to get drunk eh?! By the way, Kenny is one tricky B%#TaRD.. hahah... bugger.... if he can't get you to go 5 seconds (pourin' straight from the bottle for 5 sec), he will device some evil plan to get you somehow. Pour half glass neat and a drop of mixer -_-. If that don't get you... he will pour you a 'Sex on the Beach lookalike' (sorry to spill your beans bro).Brother...how you think of all this went you're drunk ? ? Wah LAO eh!

I tot I knew his plan but .. kena twice that night. $%$%^%@. Vic = Drunkard. Vic = Drunken Master when meet Kenny. Diu lor ... heehhe. But Kenny got drunk too... and I have to take him and Alicia's pic 6 times to get it right.. -_-



Andrew have to teach him how to take a proper pic. Lol.


Late comers arrived! and the PARTEH began...

Ashlynn & Frens


Melissa, Claudia, Dor & Mary


Suet Yan & Sai Kit


Me & Sor poh

Me and Choi May

This fehla had a bit too much to drink. He looks like he forgotten something.. This is my best bet =)



Did you steal his gal Alvin ? ? You look like you did something wrong. Harhar

Alvin & Smokin' Rachel
In the end, I myself got drunk and couldn't careless about taking perfect pictures. So I don't know how I got these pics but they sure the hell are funny.

Ryan, Malcolm & Jeff

The gal that got total lost

2 bad only got one pic of this chick...she was dead drunk but dances way hawt!!



Hmm.... CAUGHT IN THE ACT!! MAUHAHAHA. What you whisperin' ?? Looks like F**
Nevermind... I help you fix it.


Ok la... much better. Hehehe

The best is yet to come. I'll let this picture speak for itself in case I offend anyone. LMFAO.

He sure does seems like he is enjoyin himself.. .. hope Choi May actually knows him.

Heehe.... and for some reason this picture was one of the last I've taken. Since I'm drunk, I only can make out what happen in the first pic and why is he still like that in the next. Chill bro!! there is always tomorrow =)

........................................................................................................



Mambo+Drinkin+Dancing = Fun. Highly recommend it to everyone =)

What a night.. and damn my back hurts from this. Good night peeps.

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

How dare you post the photos without editing them?!!!

I look like ghost la! Somemore look so fat in the white dress.. VICTOR TAN, remove the mushroom!!!

Why go tell the whole world I bought red dress la.. Now I'm not going to wear that dress dy la..

MAMBO again next week kie.. Hunting for another white dress now, to glow in the 1st MAMBO of 2007 in VELVET! hiak hiak hiak*

Victor Tan said...

Lol ..wahhh...so many complaints.ekkekke. Nice wat all the pics. *laalaala*