Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Goodbye 2006

Days came and went by so quickly and now its 2007 already. And WTH, maybe its the new year syndrom but somehow I felt like starting a new blog. As for my first entry, just would like to share will all ya'll out there what a freakin' MAAAAD year i went through

1) Made the biggest decision in my life

I was in Hawaii from 2004-2006, studying in HPU.


As of June '06 I am officially single coz my gal of 7 years decided that she can have a better life on her own. The decision to fly back here olone and take online studies was so f*ing hard that I a) almost missed the flight from Hawaii coz I got terribly drunk and dozed off,



b) contemplated jumping out of the plane c) got lost and drunk in Taipei alone, and d)almost missed the transitting flight back from Taipei. Wished I had pictures but hey....too damn wasted!@

2) Sold my liver to Johnnie Walker

So what happen ...happened. Thank god I made it back in one piece. And suddenly in a blink of an eye...6 months had passed. That is nuts...felt like I got high ....fell asleep and now 6 months GONE! I have a few flashbacks tho, like...


Drunk with Melissa

Drunk with Carrie...










Drunk again .. with Cindy and Jeremy











Drunk with Mei Mei











Drunk with Ashlynn and Krystal caught us ...*SHOO!! hehe











Drunk with Dor & Mary




Result: Became a welknown drunkard



Velveters United: Krystal, Saikit, Drunkard, Vern Yen & Zhun Keat



Err yea...basically i was intoxicated this pass 6 months. My new year resolution would be to GET MORE CHICKS DRUNK!!!.. just jokin....hahaha. Drink less and smoke less if that is possible.Damn... What a MADDD year. At this rate i'm drinkin I'm so afraid that I would turn from ....


THIS ...


.. . TO THIS PERMANENTLY.. MAN SERIOUSLY WTF!!













1 shots of whisky:

ch3rill_b3lly said...

......................................................................................really speechless!! hahahaha!! cos everything is very true!! wakakakakaka!!! drunkard!! wishing u good luck with ur new year resolution :) wkakakkaka!! gambateh!