Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, January 7, 2007

F*king car thiefs in Malaysia


My Honda baby


I just resprayed my car to white. Almost sold this baby of mine but didn't have the heart to let it go. This car been through all the good and bad with me so I still wanna keep it for another year or two. Actually didn't have the heart to respray it even but alas I've realized that I've outgrown the WILDC.A.T.S comic airbrush. So I asked my kind sis to take the car for respray. Thanks Fadhil and sis, couldn't have done it without you. I would have taken the sprayin' can from the car spray' man and spray him. 'CIBAI!!! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY BELOVED AIRBRUSH!'


Luckily that didn't happen and now he is still sprayin' cars happily and not traumatized from one crazy insane "I wanna spray my car but decided to spray the man I paid to do the job instead" person. I don't wanna say who but *points at myself*

So goodbye my beautiful airbrush...




I love you long time man... but you gotta go.



Yea so no more 'Monster car' - Cindy, 'Cartoon che'- Eva or 'Ultraman's car' - random kid in McD. Its now all white thanks to Mr. Car Spray Man.



And guess wat??? I park muh car at the housin' area opposite Sunway Lagoon Hotel and KNN .... somebody have the audacity to break into my car and attempt to hot wire it!!! Fuckin' Banglas or CINA BENGS. Now I gotta spend money fixin new brackets for my dashboard coz YOU farkin broke it! Oh sorry, you don't understand English. Haramjada or KNBCB to you!!!!




Lucky for me as accordin to my mechanic its hard to hotwire my car. Else I would have ended up in one of these statistic. -_-. The government ought to do something about car theft in Malaysia.




While surfin online on this topic, I stumbled across this article. E-plate? Apa tu ?





Click on article to read



Click the icon for more info on E-plate






Apparently the government already suggested to do use E-plate to curb the car theft situation in this country. Its some sorta microchip embedded into your number plate and with an E-plate reader our fellow policeman can track cars that are stolen up to 100m radius. So when the hell am I gonna get one Mr. B? I want one la!


0 shots of whisky: