Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Big Day 2008

Another year have gone by now since my last bird-day and what else la... this is the only day in the year where I can (and I have the authority...ngek ngek) to force kindly ask everyone to come out to celebrate in the name of me and celebrate the day that I was born.

Friday a few of us went to Bar Club, which was kinda impromptu. Didn't really want to club on Friday as I know I'm going to get drunk on Saturday. But we went anyways, and my initial intention was just to take it slow.

Ivon de fight!

Pre party

Instead of just warming up for the night to come, I ended up roasted drunk -_-". And I knew I'd be doomed tomorrow.

The Big Day

Thanks.. but I'm not a Nathan eugenadan.

Most people would reserve the title, the 'Big Day' for their wedding day. But since that looks like it ain't going to happen anytime soon.... this is as close as it gets to the 'Big Day' for me.

The night has begun

The only difference between that 'Big Day' and this one... is errr.... I get more than just one kiss. *lol*

One from Alison..

aLISON

One from Pui Yee..

So hot til red liao

One from Jamie..

Me n Jamie de cutie

One from Vanessa..

Vanessa so wanna have a piece of the bday boy. Lol

Thank you everyone that have came for my birthday dinner and party yesterday and celebrated me getting one year older.

1,2,3,4,5, 6!!!

Somebody (I forgot who) kept saying that the 'night is still young' but in my mind I kept thinking, yes the night might be but I'm going to be old already when the night is over.

Nevertheless, this old man remained determined that if I'm gonna go down tonight... I'm bringing someone with me..

Happy bday boy

But the problem is... there were too many distractions..

Me n Rachel

And... too many unfair strategies being used on me..

Dai Kar Che shares my drink

But to be able to celebrate it with so many friends around is worth it. Can't even begin to say how touched I'm when one by one everyone started to show up.

HKL n Love

Me n angel Kai Leen

Me n First Crush

A little silly 'dungu' like me also got so many people turning up just to say 'Happy Birthday' to me makes me feel blessed lah! ok?. But I know lah... some just turn up for the 'hootchimommmas'. -_-"

4 Hotties

Almost everyone came. Those that couldn't make it.. 'eh... where are you lah?'.

Jamie to the power of two

Those that did, I hope you enjoy the night as much as me. Coz I was totally drunk. Coz why? Everyone started buying bottles for me. 2 from Alice,

Victor in Wonderland

1 from Hamsap Kwai Lou, 3 from Berry... and seriously I lost count.

Too many many

It just goes to show that everyone thinks I'm a drunkard and only love to drink. Wahliao! I love alot of things okei!.... like ... errr... =/ ... fine!

Burnin

I got so drunk until I did some stupid kungfu stunt on the way to third round.... and lost my handphone. -_-" What a party spoiler.

Today is my birthday, and I can't even call anyone out. Apa la ni.

The lucky bastard

So please kawan kawan sekalian, please send me a text or email with your name and phone number ok?

The Pressies


Although I'm already an uncle, but I think it is always exciting to have birthdays and someone somewhere will suddenly come to you with a gift. Last year's birthday I thought I got the iPhone... but ... i got the bPhone instead.

P1030159x

B for beng.

P1030185x

This year, I know for sure that if I get a funny gift... it can't beat that. Christina, Alexandra and Rachel who always calls me by the nick 'Woot woot' came to the party with a black paper bag. I was thrilled until I opened it... guess what is it?

It also starts with B.

A B.O.N.E

B for Bone. Alaamak, year by year the gifts are getting weirder...

Yay! I got a bone!

I got a bone. Eerr what am I suppose to do with a bone ah? I think left right center up side down from yesterday til today.... also I still can't figure out.

I'm not a dog leh. Woot woot is not woof woof. -_-" Obviously I'm not going to chew it. Not in a million years....

Actually I'm pretty upset now becoz of my phone...

What the heck.

GRRRRRRRRRR!

... grrr! Puiii!! puiii!!!! Ok that didn't work. LOL!

Once again, thank you everyone for coming. How nice if everyday my birtyday can?

Wooppeee

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

you're a lucky basket~ muah