Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Things Gone Wrong

Ride Gone Wrong

Three days ago I went to my company's group meeting in Singapore. While we are at Clarke Quay , three of my macho colleagues decided to impress our female colleagues by taking up the challenge and seating the famous 'Reverse Bungee' over there.

Before the ride = three very brave macho man...

Very confident riders

During the ride = all girls screamin' and cheering

woah!!!

After the ride = HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

LOL... pengsan

Game Gone Wrong


Scrabble used to be a good game to test out one's vocabulary. But never play this game with extensive amount of alcohol else...

Foul Scrabble

LOL!

Poker or Poke Her?

I recently bought the latest FHM in Singapore and found that there is a free pack of playing cards. With Chinese New Year around the corner.... this card will come 'handy'... but I think everyone will be playing a different kind of poker.

Player One : Hey I win, I got Ace Pair
Player Two : Wat you talking? My 4 BIGGER!

4 is nice~

Next Game...

Player One: Hey, this time I win la... two pairs!
Player Two: Lol...I got three pairs! *kekekek*

Threesome =P~~

Getting straight will be very easy.... if you get what i mean..

Ohhh la la!

0 shots of whisky: