Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sabrina the not so teenage witch

Another great weekend has passed, with many many sexy great memories.

3 Musketeerettes?

Just few days ago, someone called me to offer me a party deal with full complementary invites to free drinks and party all night long... the results of that is still confidential..

Joanne Yap

But hey.... to that someone... please call me back coz I forgot to save your phone number -_-" *kekeke*

The bday girl on the right

This weekend too my 'girlfriend' whom I see 99% on MSN and 1% when a blue moon comes out, actually DID CAME OUT wei~ hur hur hur. For those that don't know her... she is more well known as the new POPEYE of 2008

June n me

Sabrina just celebrated her birthday too on Saturday night... the once upon a time party queen have appeared again after she was MIA for a very long time..

Sab drunk?

So how could I miss out the chance to wish her ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA!!!

Happy birthday!

We all hate it when the party has to end =(

Pei dou hai~

2 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Eh Vic why no comments on the boing-boings last Sat at SNL? Got a lot wor...

Victor Tan said...

got wat =P no meh?