Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Star is Born

Talk about talent, I should say no one has more rising talent than this girl from Philiphines named Charice Pempengco...

Charice Pempengco

She sing better than Beyonce,



dance better than Usher...alamak.. here talent seems endless and her future definitely a bright one.

She awed the audinces in Korea in this Super Junior Show (a star search show I think),





She then appeared in the Ellen Degeneres Show not long after..



This girl started singing at the tender age of 4. I can't even remember what I was doing when I was 4. Maybe I was busy tearing off my sister's Barbies with my Transformers toys. Wah liu... love her singing and her performance.

Here is one of her earliest video at the age of 9.



After seeing all the possibilities of this girl, if i ever get married and have kids... I'm going to send my son to singing and dancing classes and my daughter to some martial arts class.

Why ah? So my daughter can protect herself and my son can kow all the leng lui in karaoke lah!! *kekekek*

I also wanna practice singing liao *holds soap in bath tub* LISSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN~~~~

0 shots of whisky: