Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jiao Jiao on fire!!

Chinese New Year is just around the corner and everyone is getting prepared for it from mowing ur lawn, putting up decoratives, inviting relatives, planning holiday and cutting your hair. Yesterday while I was cutting my hair to look more hamsem for the coming lunar new year, I read this article on FHM that I find pretty hilarious, so I thought I should put it up.. of coz with my own little twist.

It is titled 'Bird Man'

feed

A little girl was walking along a beach when she came across a man with no clothes on and just a newspaper covering his naughty bits.

The little girl said, " What do you have under that newspaper, Mister?"

The man said, "Nothing, it's just a bird, now go away!" The man thought nothing of her and quickly fell asleep.

Hours later, the man woke up in a hospital bed in excruciating pain.

"Wah lan eh, Where the hell am I?"

A doctor replied, "Someone called 999 and said you needed emergency help, so we rushed you right over."

"Well, what the hell happen to me?"

"We don't know, bro. Do you remember anything unusual happening to you today?"

The man said, "Well, there was a little girl bugging me just before I fell asleep."

The doctor sent someone to the beach to see if the little girl was there, and she was. The person said, "Do you know what happened to that nice man you saw here earlier?"

"Well," the girl said. "I started to play with that nice little bird that he had and the damn thing spit on me. So, I wrung its neck, broke its eggs, and set its nest on fire!"

..............................

Ouch....imagine your Jiao Jiao on fire! Wahliao!!



The moral of the story is, don't let inexperience girls touch ur little bird. =P

0 shots of whisky: