Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lewat Ku Haram

After much drooling over the picture in privacy procrastination, the party entry is here. It seems like everyone have been uplifted by the spirit of 2008 and the party have heightened till my back aches.

Dancing divas

My sister is back from Australia for the next two months and I think she is going vickyvacko already. Yes No?

Sis gone psycho

Suddenly all the hot hoochimommas are coming out ...I think the party gotten so bad on the past public holiday that we turned Awal MuHarram to Lewat KuHaram. -_-"

First there is one...okei~~ can handle

Me n Esther

Then there is 5... still managaeble..

The babes of the night

Then suddenly ...TOO MANY....IT'S RAINING CHICKS...HALELUJAH..!!~~

Too many!!

Not to mention that Leen and Karen from Singapore too was down in K'L city to party before they are off to Bangkok the next day..

Sexy Singaporean lol~

Why does all my exs gets more chunted when I leave them ah? Is that like some curse or what... -_-" Or it may be a good thing... hmmm. (If you sexy girls out there wanna get sexiers... be with me!!! Sexiness guaranteed! after we seperate -_-") *lol

Btw... on a more serious note.. who are these two hot chicks??? Someone tell me please!! Its an emergency...

Holy Cow....wats their name>?

Best Pic of the Week

Me n Leen

I love this pic so much, *sniff*... Leen... can we be together again?! *Lol*

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

wah liao!

Sonia, Natalia, Elaine, Heather & her models

*nose bleed*

Anonymous said...

Wah liao!

Sonia, Natalia, Elaine, Heather and her model friends

*nose bleed*

Anonymous said...

hahaha..

one of the two hot chicks is
http://www.xanga.com/thiathia

happen to read her blog too ;)