Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, August 4, 2008

The perfect girl

Here is a very nice video with a very nice song. Sigh, Song Hye Kyo... my ultimate Korean idol. I still remember it was like love at first sight when I first saw her in the series 'Autumn in my Heart'.

My mom and my sis were crying at one scene where Hye Kyo was crying, and I was like *mouth wide open* "Why both of you crying lah?... she is so beautiful leh".

Cry on My Shoulder



bouakham87 - Youtube

I think alot of guys are in search for someone like her. But this kind still hav meh? Song Hye Kyo!! you can cry on my shoulder anytime!! =P

Sorry peeps, too busy to post something long. Too busy til I wanna cry liao. Anyone gimme shoulder to cry on? Tissue? Wah liao!? ...-_-"

1 shots of whisky:

[r a c h] said...

eh... this is the song of the Korean movie?