Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back from Fucking Busy

Hi peeps,

LOL, can't believe I only blogged 6 times this month. I guess all my hamsaplous beloved readers must be very disappointed and by now have found no point in living anymore. *kidding..lol*

Anyways, I'm still hanging in there in this F&B (Fking Busy) industry. You work in this industry long enough.. then you'll know why..

Drunken master

Needless to say, being the super man that I'm... still persistantly clubbing (with one aching back, one big headache and an even smaller eye than what God have given me -_-).

Check out my sleepy face

Of course I'm not going to let my life turn into just a 10-10, 7 working days routine. Crazy meh... that is too much to sacrifice =P

Birthday

I also found out that the harder you work, the crazier the party can get... and that is exactly what happen the last two weeks. I partied almost everynight up til six.

Party with pageants

Hot Wei Ling

Me and my new bro have been jumping to every club we can find and finding every chick new friends along the way.

Priscilla is hawt stuff

Good times and tough times both clashing together at once. =)

Oh yah... watch out guys as Zouk will be undergoing some major renovation starting next month. From what I've heard, Zouk will turn to a 5 room clubspot (excluding Velvet) and each room plays a different genre of music. How cool is dat. But one thing I have in mind lah... this will be good for people with alot of girlfriend lah. Keep them seperated =P

Young blood at it again

So whats up this Merdeka? Velvet anyone?

0 shots of whisky: