Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 minutes free

Hi everyonE! I just got like 5 minutes before I my phone rings again, or another problem needs to be resolved, or another supplier I need to meet, or another leng lui customer comes and I have to serve.... so just a few update. Sorry for long time never blog leh... extremely busy until pengsan.

But the moment have came that my outlet is finally open!!

From the period where it is under renovation,

P1060897y

Til the suspense of the shipment coming in

P1060943y

Then the test run..

P1060959y

Til our first customer who came in so unexpectedly...

P1060961y

And now it is finally open, first of two MOF in Malaysia =)

P1060954y

Probably the first Japanese Cafe that sells desserts in Malaysia... hmm.. isit??

P1060949y

Thank you everyone for supporting!!

Thank you everyone!!

Come by if you love desserts okei...

We have desserts that you'll fall in love... and you want to take a pic

Sylvia says its too beautiful ... lol

And it might be that delicious that you might do something crazy... like...

LOL

Omg... leng lui customer.. gtg! Irrashaimase!!!

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

I just saw some guys put up pictures of your cafe in Facebook, hey.

All the best there.

- yc