Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life updated

It is good that once in a while, you do a checklist about how is your life going. So I think I'm going to do one now..

Here goes... lets see.

Friends..


Friends!

Checked!

Good Friends..

Dato' is notti behind

CheckeD!

Sexy Friends..

Sexy friends

Checked!

Very sexy friends

Double Checked!


An exciting career...

MOF

Japanese Sweets

MOF soon!

Very soon checked!

A very supportive family...

(Sorry, family photo cannot appear here)

CheckeD!

Good Pet family..

My tai gar ches

Checked!

A hobbie..

my blog that I never thought I enjoyed so much doing. Hopefully you guys enjoy reading looking.

A hobbie that I never thought I love

CheckeD!

Great parties..

My favourite darling

Checked X 1000!

Hmm....come to think of it, my life is superb lah. I think my life is complete lah...phuiseh! I have everything.

Wait, I left out something...

Girlfriend...

.

.

.

-_-"

No girlfriend. =( I have so much but no particular someone to share it with. Omg... damn sad lor.


Anybody want to complete me?

I'm FREE!

I'm free!

Haiz... so close yet so far..

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

How about a boyfriend ;)