Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, August 18, 2008

Are you MOFed?

While I'm f'king busy (too bad its not the other way round -_-"), everyone have been having all the fun without me. Haiz, old already lah. Don't want to admit also cannot.

How is the cafe? Good, so far so good ...thanks to everyone's support.

Bz bz bz

It is really very encouraging. Makes my 10am-10pm job a little more better. *pant* pant* Those that haven't come yet... eh where are u leh?

Alice's first day

Most happening spot in town have just opened up and you're not there. *tsk tsk*

June here is having a Macha shake..

Macha shake makes June start to shake

word of advise, never tell an Indian fellah about this drink. This might happen..

Waiter: Sir, wanna try some Macha shake?
Indian customer: Excuse me.. you asking me to shake or wat?

Macha means brother in Tamil.

Since MOF's desserts are mostly using Hokkaido milk (low fat content) in their desserts and also their gelato... it is safe to say we might have the best tasting and also healthy desserts around. =P

Macha kurian & Amanda

And we have cute stuff too.. for cute people like you and me. Lol

Coffee, tea or gyuuhi?

And cute people starts doing hot stuff when they are smitten by our special ingredients flown in from the land of the rising sun.

hahha....Sara Ayumi fatt hou

Come by lah readers of my blog... if I'm there I sure give discount =)

MOFed

And maybe get some girl to feed you too.. keke*

Shiratama anyone ?

Cute couple loving MOF

These Columbian just love our shop so much that they asked us to take a picture with them. LOL!

MOF got Columbian love

To make this post to appear less like a self advertorial...i'll stop talking about MOF. Life is still great despite the long working hours. (YA RIGHT!)

I still manage to find time to do what normal people like me do. PARTY PARTY!! And trust me, parties doesn't feel as great as when you've worked more than 12 hours a day and just wanna go crazy after. The first sip feels like you just won a million bucks.

One fun night @ velvet

I'm just so glad no one have forgotten me yet..

Tai Sam Che

Although some thought that I've been pretending to be busy... wah liao... if they only knew the hours that I'm working now...

haha...stupid june

MeowW!

Ok... to the girl in this pic. You just won urself a free meal at MOF. lol*

Who is this ? anyone can tell me ?

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

hey vicky, the chick in the last pic, i also will give free breakfast and free juice everytime she come to my shop..... if i open a shop la.haha
sory cant go ur place, too far away..


ps: i view ur blog just to see liang moi..hahaha