Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MOS = ZoukOut Appetizer

Around 30 of my friends came to Singapore for the event of the year - ZoukOut. Being a firt-timer, I know I just had to tag along this year. Plus they say its like 'one of the last' ZoukOut to be held (why God.. why?!). This trip have been a truly tiring one, not to mention that I was still having hangover (after Zeta bar the night before) while in the car on the way to Singapore on Friday.

And of course, we partied on Friday night too. We had MOS as appetizer for the big event. Apparently, it seems like the whole KL was there on the night before ZoukOut.

Leen & Me

I heard that some people travel to Singapore just to taste MOS burger.

Eugene & Jane

I shall second that, but the outlet that I go to get my burgers might be different... if ya get wat i mean =P

Me, Ada and her cousin

Ada & Leen

Yeah... tasty man! Ngyum..

Wahhhh!!

I had no idea whatsoever to expect for the coming day...but I know it is something everyone was waiting for. Everyone getting ready their beach wears, I think some even went for intensive Marie France courses or gyming just to get in shape for this day... After hearing all these , and taking a look at my ever growing belly...I decided to sell my ZoukOut ticket to paradise to some dying hardcore AngMoh raver.

ZoukOuT!

Sorry peeps... I didn't turn up for ZoukOut. No pics... but I'm so kind to search for some information for you all that didn't go so you can imagine what it was like lah.

With an estimated turnout of 20,000 revelers from around the region and DJ superstars such as Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren and Giles Peterson spread across four arenas on the shorelines of Siloso, there’s a beat for every dance music lover. - http://www.aziacity.com/

Doesn't really sound that enticing... it should sound more like this..

With an estimated of 10,000 chickadee bang bang in bikinis getting drunk with superstars like Denise, Dawn Yang and foreign imports spread across the beach of Siloso, there is plenty of chicks for everyone. - http://www.vickyvacko.blogspot.com

Can imagine or not? Something like this lah...

ZoukOut!

Opps..*lol*

..hold your horses lah peepol. I gotta sleep =P

0 shots of whisky: