Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Day

Suddenly, it is already the last day of the year. As some of you might be looking forward to the party at night (I should be too still no plans...any chick wanna take me out? .. promise I be good boy =P), I've been spending the last few days reminiscing what has happened this year... 2007 is a remarkable year, it is kinda special to me for alot of crazy stuff had happened.

It is also the year this blog was born.. my very first time marking down what I think, what has happened...every single memory penned typed down as best as I could, shared across the world.

Vickytaichi

For those that has been reading this blog on a regular basis, I know you guys must love me alot (yeah rite... I know you're here for the hootchi momma photos),

John looks shock!

thank you all for the support and friendship. If you've appeared or being mentioned here before in a way that may have dismayed you, I'm sorry so sorry for you. *ekkekeke* All just for a few laughter alrite? No offendo..

It seems like this 2008 is going to be a brand new year after all. Not only is the year ending but many things has 'ended' on me out of a sudden.. like I have to get a new phone coz some china-mui had to steal it -_-". I have to get my watch fixed coz it just suddenly stopped -_-". And last week I just dropped my camera so now its spoiled. I guess its it all points to a fresh start =/

will miss you

or God just want me to be broke for the coming year. (grr) what a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME lah~ now everything will appear new and ready for another sotplak (crazy) year.

As for resolution, man... I relli don't know. Let me see..

1. I hope my upside-down life will take on some new perspective hopefully =P.
2. If possible, try and explore new things to do and erm... travel more places.
3. Make more money ... have to liao, to support my ever growing belly.
4. Get more girl phone numbers... ya, I lost like 3000 contacts liao. (pls email me urs if u're a chick)
5. Don't drink so much...and remember girls people's name more

my accomplishments

6. Hope my blog gets more insightful and meaningful (hard but will try)
7. Ermm... oh ya... world peace. Viva la vickyvacko. V.V

............................................

Oh yah... last week ... I saw this 3V (vavavooom) super sexy licious girl, and she

was walking up the stairs in a super tinee weeneee miniii skirt. Wah liu...so sexy can die...And as always, you are assured that


can only find this kinda spicy stuff un-edited, un-cut and all 'natural' on this

blog and no other.


I am still wondering wether I should put it up, coz it might offend her... you know, its not good la... she is a girl and all...


but you know wat... for the goodness of 'de LAST post of the year', what the heck... I'm going to


just post it up here...


I owe it to all of you for all the support you guys have been giving me,


and I love all of you so much.


Ok lah... here goes...


CAUTION... NUDITY BELOW. Please if you might get offended by nudity, please click the 'X' button on the top right side of your page.

If you're ready scroll down and make sure nobody else behind you...

If you know this girl, please keep your mouth shut and just enjoy what you're going to see....

May I present to you...





TA DA, I Present the HOTTEST HOOTCHI MOMMA I've ever saw!!!!





bikini

Sorri ya camera is out of order so I had to draw her on paint for you hamsaplous... *shrug* The best I can do .. *kekeke* Happy New Year Everyone!!

2 shots of whisky:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah superbly hot!

Chicken Ball said...

Jesus Christ! Whois tht hot babe!???