Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, December 24, 2007

Have a China Christmas?

Polar Tan would like to wish everyone a Merry merry X'mas

Polar Tan

One of the biggest highlights while I was in the land of the China-man was of coz, seeing snow. To capture ShenYang in it's snowy glory, my colleagues brought us to this hill called 'Xi bai Shan'..

Chibai mountain

yea.. i know.. I got very happy when I heard that name. How can a boy not smile at a name like that, got chibai got mountain...*kekeke*

take my breast away..

But Alas.. no chibai.. -_-" but lots of snow lah.

While I was doing the shoot, I couldn't help but to keep taking photos of other things. The scenery there just takes your breast breath away

snowy street

Over there, they were also preparing for the International Ice & Snow Festival held every year here in Shen Yang.

Ice castle

When its done, it will look sumting like this..

ice castle

The horses were pulling the ice everywhere.. I had to spank them so I paid 5 RMB to do so. *kekekek*

spankin the horsey

After the shoot, I just couldn't resist anymore... I gotta try it.. So I asked the driver to stop the car and I jumped off like a little boy. YippeE!!!

Man.. I can't believe how much fun was it to throw snow around. No wonder they do it in the movies.. I've always thought they are crazy for it is freezing cold. Wah shiok la snow..

playing with snow

This is my first time playing ice around with a girl... .. eh..eh..wait.. forget wat i just said =X

I just thought I'd add in some snow to make our M'sian X'mas alil more like X'mas. =) Happy holidays peepols!!

0 shots of whisky: