Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, December 6, 2007

At Year's End

The year is coming to and end, and I bet everyone is looking forward to Christmas and also The New Year's party.

Christine & Friends

So besides getting to know the girl next to your table while singing Christmas songs... I bet everyone will be thinking about what to get one another. (pssst...go for sexy lingerie bros coz you oso benefit ... *kekekek*) You get them some silver necklace this year... next year you got to go diamond. No good. =P

Le Anne de styling

Well, although they say that it is always the thought that counts. I really don't think so. Maybe when you're courtin' someone at first... little sweet gifts may go a long way but.. erm.. if you're in a relationship for like couple of years and you gave her flowers for the first year, handphone for the second, gold bracelet of the third... you cannot really go back to flowers. That will be like suicide i tell you. *kekeke* They gonna think you don't love them as much anymore or you got some mistress. So be like me lah... just flowers all the way *ekkeke* But of coz, be alil innovative la to escape their questioning

First year buy from pasar malam, second year buy from florist, third year add in some fancy chocolate. *kekeke*

Cheron luminated

Ok ok... but seriously, although I don't celebrate Christmas (as in really celebrate), there is always something magical about that moment. That was something I learned from my past relationship; the time when I first gave my first gift, nicely wrapped and seeing the glow on her face when she opened it.

The only thing lacking is the snow which would add great effect. But we in Malaysia what to do? I don't think throwing powder all over will work *kekeke*


Kristy n wooowweee

Talking about snow, I'll finally get to see snow for the first time in my life pretty soon. Will be going to Shen Yang sometime next week and I heard the weather there can go down to -30 degrees. That is like OH-My-F*ing-Balls-Shrinkin-Cold-Country. -_-" Hope I survive it while getting to know some China chicks...

Me: Hiii...ii i i... ni haooo o maaa maaa aa....*teeth rattling*
China Girl: Wo pu shi ni de ma ma? (I'm not your mother..) *frowns*
Me: *teeth still rattling* (%$^#%#$!!!)

Not very good ...



Anyways, for those that have attended the Friendster @ Sunway Pyramid grand opening ... really appreciate your support to my friend. Actually I was pretty amazed by their whole classy and comfy setting. It is definitely a great achievement for a local cafe and seeing it expand in a fashionable up-to-standard way makes us proud for the future of our F&B outlets. Those that have not been there should relli check it out. =)

Congratulations Friendster

As for now, you can check out these pics taken on that day

Christina de giggle

The turn out was very good I think, don't you think?

The gang

Rachel de blur

Twins?

Best Dressed of the Week


Super Sexy Sylvia

Slyvia de airstewardress, the girl that always appears out of no where full of surprises joined me tonight wearing this. *gawk* And she just have to stand one level higher than me, leaving me talking to her boobs bossom. -_-" You know the cartoon 'Land before Time'? Yeah... I think I found Great Valley.

hamsap dinasaur

*kekeke* just jokin'. I wasn't looking so you hamsap dinasaurs also better stop.

1 shots of whisky:

zewt said...

you lucky bastard? when you asking me out for clubbing? haha!