Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, July 9, 2007

The perfect wedding

the set

Wedding days are such beautiful moments, and the one I went today was one dat was closes to what I would imagine mine would be.

Dorcas viewin wedding photos

Ok...better scratch that. I forgot I'm the owner of this blog. Own this blog = marriage -_-". However, like I said...I always feel the chill, the half teary eyes, the flashbacks of laughters I've shared with the newlyweds and the 'wantin' to quickly marry the next beautiful girl sitting on the next table.

Debbie & me

*ekkeke* Anyone interested in this drunkard? Its just magical, maybe the most magical moments of anyone's life.

fly fly

Olivia, whom have being my fiend (once upon a time) and now someone whom I can consider being a very good friend is now steppin into another stage in her life. Congratulations girl, and may I say you're one of the most beautiful bride I've seen.

the bride

loving speech

Lucky Chris, though I don' know him personally....but from his speech and the way he looks at you...wah.. I also fall in love liao so much love. *kekeke*

Thank you for having me at the wedding dinner... it was may I say...close to perfect. The lightings, the ambience,

grand ballroom

the roses

the venue (Hilton @ KL Central), the activities,

ballet lil angels

the speech from the father of the groom and from your sister Mabel, the food,

the gift

and of course the passion and love from the both of you illuminated the whole place. I believe me and Dorcas had a wonderful and memorable evening =).

So Karaoke queen now is married, but hey.... doesn't mean cannot karaoke anymore k! *ehhehe* Oh ya... the bride and the groom sang 'Endless Love' together which was spectacular. I mean, if you know Olivia..she can really sing. Once again, thanks gal.... very happy for you.

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Hello Victor,

Do you mind asking the bride who is her photographer for her wedding ceremony? It looks great. My friend is getting married soon, and she is looking for a professional photographer. Thanks alot.