Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Its a blogger's day~

Today was my first time going to a blogger's meeting. It never really made sense to me what a bloggers meet should be about...

day begins

and I ended up needing to give an explaination to a fellow friend as to what is actually a 'blogger's meeting'. (What to do...sister is organizing committee mah!)

Friend: Eh...so what is this function about?
Me: Blogger's meeting lor...blogger's day
Friend: Hah!? Blogger oso got meeting one ar?
Me: No lar...just meet and be friends lor
Friend: Then, err I not invited lor? How to go in like dat....I'm not blogger.
Me: No no...doesn't matter...anyone oso can.
Friend: Har? Anyone ar...so need cover or invitation or wat?
Me: Err...no need. Actually this function is for every blogger to meet. And also non-blogger.
Friend: Huh!? Then it is just a normal public function la!
Me: -_-" *speechless*

So there you have it. My first blogger event that I went. The first person I met was Cedric Ang.

Sign up counter

What a nice chap, and he kept emphasizing that his blog got stolen and now is a gay blog. So...err...please don't visit the wrong one =P. I spent the whole day wondering what am i suppose to actually do. I'm not very successful as an organizing commitee (the first thing I did was order two jugs of beer and turning the whole place into a smoking zone).

not me not me!
Got myself a name tag in case someone doesn't recognise me

*Lol* But all in all, the turn out was great and saw a bunch load of peepol that I never thought existed in reality. Heyy....they move and talk like normal beings wei! Acted normal too. I mean...don't blame me. For instance...in my head...SmashpOp is a guy that jumps every 5 steps he takes. Kinda like a kangaroo.

smashpopperdee

What to do....every post he makes online oso jumpin?! I actually said "Hey...too bad you can't jump tonight eh..else I jump with you"...he replied "Eh..I jump already" *on camera and show me jumping pic* -_-"

Another spectacular thing about this whole event was Advertlets did a good job in hosting the whole entire thang! Free food, free drink ...almost everything la. And Friendster cafe (especially Jeffrey muh bro) provided a great venue for all us cyber-site owners to meet and chat face to face finally.

natalie signin up

Those that didn't know what to do there ended up acting like professional photographers...only concentrating on taking pics with all the hot babe bloggers or non bloggers. Ehh....this one is highly respectable event leh....not some car motor show (although Hypertune was there ...and the gang oso grab a few girls to take photos);

leng yein wooot
WAhliuu...Leng Yein *slurp*

abit of respect can or not. Leng luiss are not only for taking pictures leh....they oso human like everyone else...why never take pictures of others peeps?

Like me...I take pics of guys that really did added value to the whole occasion..ok ok ...not this one

not this..

bleuuuks

not this..

me n the celebs

not this..

happy peepol

not this..

ling yein

not this..

bloggers

not this..(darn..didn't get her number)

davinaaa

ok it is purely coincidental that every photo got leng lui k. I relly don't know how that happened =P~~

Anyways...we had drinks, food, girls, good place to socialize, games (Nintendo Wii),

wiiiii

girls, celebrities,

christein n friends
Christian New n Lavin Seow attended too =) I thought you not coming bro!?

magic show (by fellow David Lai...yes the one appeared in KennySia), girlss and made lotsa new friends and met up with some long lost ones. Great day =)

photoshoot

What happened next? PArty time lor!~

after parteh

What happened a day ago:-

Sarah joined us at Loft. I mean.... I've always admired being inspired by the way she professionally pose for her photo which makes her extremely seductive and making me so damn #@$#@ modelicious. <---new word =P I couldn't help but to question the validity of the whole shot. Must have been greatly photoshopped... So I took a few photos of her to clarify if she is really that photogenic First shot. *wipes eyes* ok ok...just plain luck sarah take 2

Second shot. *still cannot believe*

sarah take 1

Third ..*cameraman pengsan n fall in love*~

sarah take 3

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

Lavin looks damn weird wei. I think its her hair.