Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, July 20, 2007

Feng Tao Penang~

This is the first thing I saw when I touch down in Prai, Penang is

Mahaboob anyone?

So girls, you know where to get yourself a Mahaboob? Really did turn up the mood for the trip I must say.

Penang bridge

But...It is unfortunate to say that my trip to Penang didn't quite turn out as what I've expected. Penang has a lot of good food and new partyin spots (so I heard) to go but time didn't really allowed me to do much of both and when I actually did, luck wasn't really on my side.

Penang bridge

Aduii... what was worse is I had to spend 3 of the 4 days in Prai (mainland) instead of Penang Island where all my future wife the good food awaits.

So most of the 3 days I've been diggin into Prai findin for the best spots to go. Was driving around half drunk and almost got lost. In such a small town, there isn't really much. Most of them all scattered in this area called Pacific. If you're stuck there like me one day, this is the place to go lah. -_-. The first place that caught my mind was 'Aloha' but down here the 'Aloha' ain't like the one in Jalan P. Ramlee.

aloha

Here they place super loud techno 'feng tao' song that is so loud that even if you don't feng tao oso at the end of the day you will. "Alamak! So loud...shake shake*". There also have hostesses there that will accompany you 'feng tao' if you want. However, I stayed there for 15 minutes I see all the uncle feng tao but the gals looks more like 'feng boob'. Maybe coz they just got theirs modified from Mahaboob. *ekkekek*

Pacific isn't really my kinda place but opposite of it there is a bar called 'X wing' (the owner must be a star wars fan). The super sexy girls people there are 'friendly' and met some pretty cool new friends. Was really pissed of by the fact that I'm stuck in Prai so I got the guy sitting next table drunk. *kekek* He ended up sleepin outside the bar...that is what I was told the next day I went there. Yo brother Kah Heng, til we meet again =P.

Food wise, I have to admit it...almost anywhere in Penang or Prai you can find good food.

So desu ne Prawn Mee

Just simply go to one store that sells something edible, you bound to get somethin better than what we have in K.L. The logic? I dunno... I didn't get to go to all the famous stores that is in Penang but however, the Seafood in Tambun, Prai is de bomb.

Tambun Seafood Restaurant

There are over 20 seafood restaurants here and they are all good...( I didn't try la.... that is what they claim) So must try.

Weird snail delicacy

Superlicious steam fish

Pieces of Crab

Another unique thing about Penang is that their lok lok comes with spicy cuttlefish sauce *slurp*

Superb Lok Lok

and you can deep fry your 'lok lok'..Wah liu... already hungry typin bout it.

Deep fried lok lok?

What other interestin things ar? ..Oh ya...some notti Penang girl stole my underwear ..

My underwear -_0

So I also stole hers *kekekek*

Whose panties?

Malaysians are really creative on toilet signs I should say. This toilet is at Mowa (another feng tao joint...Prai mahhh).

Mowa

They were having some Chinese International Pageant the day I went... alot of sexy ah mois there =P~ but they are busy paradin around the stage rather than my table -_-

Penang Ah moiiss

Sigh.... on the third day I've decided that I really got to go to Penang if not this trip would be such a waste. N so I did. Like I said earlier, I've scratched 'Glo' off the list so I went to the neighboring clubs which is Slippery Senorita and S3. Hopin that Penang would be better. Slippery Senorita wasn't that bad but they ran out of tables...just my luck!

Slippery Senorita

Interior of SS

Both me and muh colleague ended up going to S3. Coz he said he like one hot chick leavin from Slippery...

S3

S3 interior is quite funky with many lightin displays all across the entire wall.

Cool lightings

Anyways...back to the chick, she kept on lookin towards our table and my colleague was very excited but didn't have the guts to approach her. Another reason being, there were 3 other girls lady boy sittin at that table which makes her suspiciously and potentially one of them. Thanks to my stupid colleague, he ended up persuadin me to bring her to our table...in which I did. Guess what, found out that she is a freakin 'lady boy' (tranvestite)!!. *stress* Aiyah...least the band there is awesome. Can sing Hokkien, Thai, Cantonese, and also n of course... Feng Tao!!
OTher than that, enjoy watchin my colleague enjoyin. They make up for the whole trip. Like I've always believe, its not where you are...but who you're with *wink*

2 shots of whisky:

Foong said...

omg... reminds me of the days when I used to go to feng tao clubs (cause that time naive ma...) and see uncle,aunty,grandma and gong gong shake head.....

:S

Victor Tan said...

foong> yea man... but ok la.. u can't beat them join them la.