Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, July 13, 2007

Johor Bringin Sexy Back!

Whooopie...I'm back in Kay'L Citey.. actually I kinda miss Johor and S'pore now but hey...can't leave my homies back here takin in too much fun =P. Plus I'll be going back to S'pore in August so....which leng lui n leng chai wanna follow me ? Why go Johor??? I tell you.. Johor is bringin sexy back k'. n I believe among all the states in Malaysia, Johor is undergoing major development with major projects that is truly mind blowin. Johor now slowly but surely turning to the 2nd Singapore.

My friend Ivan who claims to own a small ass pub brought me around town when I was there. As I insisted that I would like to go to his pub and take a look, he kept insisting to bring me to this duty free zone. I was like ??????????. I'm not here for shoppin -_-". Little did I know that the 'duty free zone' meant an area filled with awesome decorated and new clubs and bistros which serves imported beverages at duty free prices!!!! *shocked!*

I only manage to visit two of the clubs there, and I was already amazed. I only went to two which is Dolce & Cabana.

Dolce!

Dolce front

Dolce Interior

Cabana Club

I know... they copied off the designer brand. Mind you...this is two seperate clubs. There is a club named Salivate but I was two awed by the first two I decided to leave some for my next visit. So Salivate and Lush would have to wait. =)

Salivate

Lush

The whole time my mouth was like wide open, and I my mouth and eyes got bigger when the bill came (eyes cannot get bigger -_-).

Hoegaarden, best beer around

RM 45 for one bucket of Hoegaardenn??!?! Where to find peepol!?!?

And hey, I know you smokers are still cursing at the price increase for cigarettes. Just when I ran out of ciggies, look how much I got mine for!?

low prices!

Wahhh...I feel like I travelled back in time two weeks back when ciggies are still $7.40. Sighhhh.

Oh yah...however, the night was pretty slow coz its a Tuesday. So after visiting Dolce & Cabana, I finally manage to convince Ivan to bring me to his pub.

Eskimo Joy

Bloody Ivan lied. He doesn't own a small ass pub. His so called pub named 'Eskimo Joy' is bigger than Zouk *stressss*

DJ console and stage

Interior of Eskimo Joy

It has 3 floors and the third floor being private karaoke rooms. What else?? He has 40 ladies who will be very willing to sleep sit with you the whole night. What happened? Of coz enjoys la!~ Enjoy so much until forget take pictures...hands occupied =P

Other great things about Johor:-

Nusajaya which is the biggest development project in Johor currently.

Did you know...

Disneyland-like amusement park will be in Nusajaya?

Disneyland!?

you can own a bungalow by the sea at Puteri Harbor, Nusajaya where you can conveniently park your private boat?

Puteri Harbor

Four Seasons Hotel will also be coming to Nusajaya?



Prince Edward will be invited for the opening ceremony of Johor Administrative State Building @ Nusajaya?

Sigh...now you know. You don't only learn how to get drunk here *wink* Go tell your mom that =P

4 shots of whisky:

Sewjin said...

eskimo joy has to be the best club in JB city. ... is it?

Vad3r said...

Eskimo looked kinda run down when I went there early this year.

And yes, Dolce & Cabana very teh hapeening!!!! CUCI MATA !!!!!

yapthomas said...

hoegaardenn for RM 45..
ONE BUCKET!!

I WANT!!

Victor Tan said...

benjamin> I'm not really sure bout that =/. But definitely not the smallest

vad3r> hehehe.... alot of ah mois...woot!

yapthomas> sigh.. i also want la now!