Random Blog The Whisky Club

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm Born Athlete

A lot of people didn't know but I'm a born athelete. Maybe coz this game that I play ain't that popular over in Malaysia. It is baseball.

Yankee batter cheh!

I'm tryin to be modest but I can't....I'm really some awesome batter. If I may say so, almost same standard as those New York Yankees players in U.S lah.

Major league

I can hit homerun ok! Don't believe? Here is a video I made to prove it.




I told you I'm pro~ Sigh, just love the Nintendo Wii my sis braught back. The controller is freakin awesome coz it senses motion...and err....it looks like a sex toy the first time you see it. Plus it vibrates too =P

controller or vibrator?

This thing gives me hope that I can be a star one day ~~ *dreams*

professional baseball player

Tonight I'll be playing boxin and one day I'll be Rocky...just wait and see. And shucks, even my Wii character looks abit like me when I'm drunk.

wii characterme

Side blog:

Dear Eugene, I know you've been waiting for this post for a long time as this post will take out the post with your handsome kissing photo. I can't do it, I just don't have the heart to, but I hav to blog for muh readers. So.... here is for you good bro,.... hey!!! I know what you look like when you kissin ....a 'mola mola' fish! Cooolzz

eugene

0 shots of whisky: