Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

One by one

One things you ought not to do:

1. Get a gun tattoo.. I mean...err.. why gun? Aduii *splat*

Gun tattoo?

I mean, snake ...scorpion, panda, pig or me oso better la rite? (Dor dor couldn't stop laughin' n I was trying to keep my cool. damn fuhnee la)

One for the ladies:

1. Dear Natalie, this one is for you. Since you tease me when you came over to my place today "Ohhh....so this is where vickyvacko does all the notti bloggin'". *ngek* Ok...one notti bloggin on the way. =P

Natalie

Are you thinkin that you should hav wear make up lehhhh in the pic?.. =P K la k la, still sweet. Boleh tahan lorrrr =P. *off lights*

One before I go:

1. I'll be leaving for Johor then Singapore in a few hours time. Hope I can get access to internet over there. Gonna miss you guys....arghh... I missin another mambo. Nuuuuuuuuuuu~~ *hands reaches out to all the sexy babe in M'sia*

smoking/non smoking

Last but not least, one for everybody:

=) Don't have too much fun without me =P May we meet again in 4 days time.

Game time

Thoughts of the day year:

Who is this gurl? *faint* *falls down on floor* * tongue splat flat* *saliva still drippin*

*slurp*

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

The dress is hot, more girls should wear this, maybe make it compulsary at zouk!