Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, March 24, 2008

Pulsatin' Parteh!

Nothin is like having your Sunday turned back to feel like its Friday once again. And that is exactly what happened yesterday when I was invited by Dato' to go to Pulse @ Grand Meridien Hotel,KL.

Pulse

He has been asking me to go but I guess never really had the time to. But it turns out that the place turns out much more than I expected. Those that love Zeta Bar will love Pulse. Classy crowd, expensive wine and fantastic band.

Pulse stage

Good for a place to bring a chick out but you'll be crying for your empty wallet on your way out.

Me n Jingles

The place was packed with actresses, royalties and classy party peepolz.

Datuk's friends

Ivon was a great company that night. What is much better than a good place and a good crowd? A good chick that can dance the night away =P

Me n Ivon

Check out this clip if you're interested. Just a couple of minutes of Mambo live @ Pulse

1 shots of whisky:

Y said...

I can't believe I'm still managed to drop by this blog at this time.

*drunk*

Nice meeting you, and thanks for the drink. ;-)

- yc