Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Peri Peri Chickies?

Here it is again, another routine post to recap on what happened when the aunties and uncles are sleeping and the beauties and wolfs are awake. *lol*

I've written this post too many times that I actually sat here for a clear 15 minutes wondering how else I'm going to write another one of this post. And I came to a conclusion that there ain't going to be any fancy story bout this post coz I'm too lazy to think =P. Just a sentence for every photo ok!? YOU'RE HERE FOR THE PHOTOS ANYWAYS.... So here comes the top 10 pics taken in no particular order.

1. 7 years in a week

Me and JW

2. Popeye's next lurrve?

Wil n June ?!

3. The lookalikes

Charlotte n Alice

4. The party kow kow clan

Dato

5. My first sexy female reader, yay!

Me n sexy reader Jazline

6. Hot stuffs of Friday night

Anna and gang

7. Maggie loupohchai that never fail to boil soup for .... other people. -_-"

Me n Loupohchai Maggie

8. Some hottie in white named Anie Tan. I hope her full name is not 'Anie Tan Will Do' coz that would mean I was a random pick -_-"

Soke Yee n Anie

9. Sexy pilot that is flying with too many boeing boeing~

The lucky bastard of the night

10. Alison, the girl that kept on hypnotizing me with her butt. -_-"

Alison

...........................................

And if you think that is not enough hot chicks for you, there is always Nando's! (no this is not an advertorial... i just love Nando's to bits). And guess what, I just found out that they delivers...

Chicken rider

Call this number 1300-88-6555 and they are going to ride your chicken all the way to your doorsteps. *kekkekeke*

If you're already a hot chicken, you can call me =P Me love you long time~ *lol*

0 shots of whisky: