Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cool Launches and Hot Nights

If anyone of you were out for the last two weeks, you'd know what has been the 'happening's around town.

One of the biggest events that has been going around would be the launch of 'TimeOut' Magazine.

Cool Timeout

So just how cool is KL? - Hot until can barbeque. What they talkin.. *jokin jokin*

So hot til Joyce b.k.a KinkyBlueFairy need to hide in the fridge. *lol*

Just how cool is KL?

Ok ok... joke aside. *kekeke* I've been checking out their first issue and seriously for RM4.90 per mag, you get a hell lot of updates from food, music, films to nightspots around KL. Not to mention they also have reviews on local 'cool' personas (why me not inside?) in Malaysia.

KL Nightlife explored


Timeout have been launching all over the place... soft launch at Zouk, big launch at Frangipani and after launch at Qba, Westin.

Qba

Yea.. they are launching like chinese new year firecracker biling balang all over the place. Charlene, the sales manager for the magazine relli looked like she need some timeout after organizing these three events. But for what its worth, great job.

Partido night

It was my first time in Qba, Westin... I learned something new that night after watching all the pohfessional latin dancing customers... and that is I've been doing all the wrong moves all this while partying.

Pohfessional latin dancers

Me comparing to them is like spastic monkey trying to dance better than John Trovolta.

After seeing the success of all these launches in getting publicity and support for this awesome new edition to our magazine stores nationwide; it wouldn't be a bad idea to launch my website soon. The only problem would be the budget. With no money to hold even one proper launch... I don't think it will be a success lah.

Don't think anyone will want to come to my blog's grand launch at Kopitiam Ah Meng,...

My grand launch at Ah Meng Kopitiam

even if I throw in free teh tarik and milo peng. Imagine me welcoming the crowd

Me: Uncle, thanks for supporting my blog?
Uncle: Si Mi Lan blog?? Gimme my free milo peng!!
Me: =_="

So much for launches..

....................................

4th ANnniversary

But of course the cream of the week would be Zouk's 4th Anniversary yesterday... One can always count on the best club in town to come out with the craziest set of events. Their theme for this year is 'Majestic Jubilee'.... the whole club set like a jungle/circus and to me it feels like aliens have invaded my favourite night spot.

Ugli snake woman

Spiderlike man

Had a greaat time last night, sprained my hand.. bruised my leg, stained my coat, burned my camera and sold my kidney to Johnnie ... as always.. =P

Jackie Wackie

Me n dorcas

Gan n Me

Best Dressed of the Night

Sexy Ivon

ouch*

2 shots of whisky:

yapthomas said...

Victor partied like crraaazzzeeeee -___-

Anonymous said...

vic vic!! the crazy party guy

-haze-