Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, March 21, 2008

M.O.F

This week have been an interesting one with my cousin (that I've never met) coming down for a visit to do a survey on KL's F&B market. Apparently, she owns M.O.F (Ministry of Food) which is one of the new chain of Japanese Dessert outlet in Singapore. So the whole 4 days we been hoppin' from one F&B outlet to another in all the major malls in the city.

It was great for I get new insights in the F&B line and could learn more from this cousin of mine. 4 successful chain of restaurants in merely 1 1/2 years is a great feat, don't you think? Hopefully if things goes well, u'll see me franchising one in the near future =P Me Japanese food oishi desu ne!!!

Thanks to everyone that actually took their time to share their opinions and led this trip to be a fruitful one for them =) Had great fun too, was majorly drunk on these 4 days... so I really hope the information gathered were accurately recorded somewhere. LOL*

Highlights of the week

1. Crazy Monday Night with Alice and Jamie ...

Alice n Jamie

Never put two girls that can drink together... they will fk* you up big time.

Threesome

Anyhow, I was giving Alice the hint for threesome, but ... eerr... she is too blur -_-" *lol*

2. Went to Ipoh, had a successful round with one of my company's big account.

No action talk only

Despite their constant rebuttals on our proposal, and asking to reduce our prices... we pulled through and showed them the real value we can add. GambaTte!!!

3. Then came the big holiday on Thursday (why got holiday ah?) where everyone partied on Wednesday. What a turn out..

The crowd on Mambo night

Nothing like a good work out after a tiring day of work =P

My weights

.........................

Here is a clip I caught when the crowd is dancing to their last 'encore'.




Now I know why discos should keep their lights off when the music is still playin.. *lol*

0 shots of whisky: