Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ding Dong Week

The lamest thing that I did last week was writing this and giving it to three girls. Any response? What ya think? I'm way too lazy to go through the normal routine.
pick up tricks

Thanks to Velvet for being so considerate and came out with coasters like these for drunkards that can't speak properly anymore yet still wanna know the girls at the next table =P

If anything that should be highlighted for this week, it would be the SOS party night for me. Coz Mambo was well and alive once again after so long.

Me n Jo jo

There were doctors, there were nurses, and there were 'patients' jumping around in a psycho fashion.

Party psycho style

for instance, Sofie one of the pretty patient that almost rape on of the doctors

Sofie the doctor raper

I met a girl too that night with the most seducive name..

Me: Hi whats your name?
Girl: Kinky.
Me: What?? Cindy?! (music too loud)
Girl: No.. KinkI! K-I-N-K-I
Me: Damn..

(ter-swallowed my glass) *lol*

I swallowed my glass

(10 minutes later)

Me: Hey Kinki, is that name in your i.c?
Girl: No lah
Me: Then what is your chinese name ?
Girl: *cheeky face* Leng Lui
Me: Wah!!! Best... tonight I'm so lucky to have met a kinky leng lui!

Then came Friday, which was Roger Sanchez appearance and TimeOut magazine's prelaunch at Zouk. My initial intention was to go there to support my friend which is the sales manager for TimeOut magazine. Honestly, I don't know who is Sanchez... he could be Roger Rabbit oso I will go. Support mah..



But guess what, Roger Sanchez was rockin' my socks off with his hard house that I went totally bogus after midnight. This is what happen 30 minutes after he started playing.

Me: Hey Brian, I don't know how to layan (entertain) this music lah. Three years ago I'll be at the podium lah.
Brian: Ya la... old already lah. What to do.

(1 hour later)

Me: Eh Brian!!!! WWAAZZUPP!!! (dance like a sohai monkey just come out from zoo)

What a craazy night!

Jason and chicks

Hottest import of Malaysia of the week




Apa lagi donG! Hot hootchimomma donG!

Hilda Tiolanda Hotz

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog

http://Justbedroom.com
http://Onlyoption.blogspot.com