Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't take K

Yo wazzup peeps...

First of all, thanks for all the patience and understanding for the delays in blog post. Please do expect the worse is yet to come. *lol* So what have the world been up to when I'm busy breaking my every bone manning my new cafe eh? Gosh... you guys are fkin' lucky to have a normal 8 hours job. -_-"

Anyways, I'll really like to thank those that have actually came and visited my outlet and have shown support. You guys are like energizer battery for this F&B bunny rabbit in Pavilion. I see you, I feel supported.... I work like gila babi. lol*

So lets see...hmm... actually I had my fair share of clubbin last week. The only thing that suck is that I can never be sure when I can arrive as problems always arise out of no where and I get delayed. =/ So it is nice that I get to bumped into some of my friends in the club without me inviting. Hate to invite you guys and end up ffkin' in the end. Haiizzz... those were the days...

Krystal n June

Beauties

Christina have left to U.K for her studies... another hot babe go kwai lou land. P/S: Christina, don't notti there else I bring John go kau lui. *ngek ngek*

Bye bye Christina =(

To John, P/S: call me this coming weekend for celebration. *lol*

Yesh!!

Last week I've also finally been convinced to check out this club at Solaris named Goddezz. I must say, I love the set up of this mini club. And I tell you, the chicks there are like the hot plate stall in Pavilion Food Republic. *Sizzlin sial* (opps sorry, spend too much time in Pavilion)

Apparently, alot of my friends are already patronizing Goddezz.. (thank you Mr F&B for keeping me so free -_-)

Tallest girl I know

Me n Juin

Audrey and some sexiness

Well, like I said... the harder I work ... the harder I feel oblige to party these days. Going home after a long day of work is really demoralizing for me. Don't know why. Feels like I've admitted being an uncle. *lol*

Partied so hard last week at Velvet that my bottle had a leak.

Aunty visited my bottle -_-

And some dude had a leak to, so he borrowed the tampon. *hahaha!*

Uncle visit aunty's best friend

And then my good friend Eugene stole his panties...(kiddin)

Eugene is a notty boy

Not sure whose but I think he kept it. *lol*

Like I said, it is great to have seen you guys despite my lack of time nowadays...

Me n Rachel

At this rate, I would really have to give up the idea of having a girlfriend. Wahliu...sudah 28 but no time to pak toh. Sei lor... I think I just digged my own grave. Sayonara hot hoootchimommas...=(

Mich n sis

And hello to busyness. Now I know why they call it 'business'. By the way, my second venture will be a Chinese restaurant opening right opposite my cafe. The restaurant will be called Emperor Q opening in December. =) Fellow yam chau kakis can come and visit me here for Happy Hour la.

Emperor Q coming soon!!!

To those that are not working yet at this point in time...fark man. Damn Enjoy enjoy enjoy. But don't enjoy so much ok?... especially until you have to 'take k'

I don't take K leh

Alamak Maggie, your message very funny leh. You ask me take K to enjoy or enjoy and take care?

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I haven't even tried your dessert yet. Now Restaurant already. But in December..!! :D

Happy Hour RM 30? hahah