Random Blog The Whisky Club

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yours truly

I've been browsing around a few blogs nowadays n some have really caught my attention, some where really emo n stuff n some really provocative. It's been such a long time since I've ever set my mind on somethin really erm... true. But it does bring back some part of me. Nevertheless, lots of diggin were required.

It does really got me thinkin (which is somethin' dat I've not done in a very long time). Mebbe that is why I've not gotten much comment from anyone. You guys just laugh *click* laugh *click* den end it with the thought *aiyo...this victor is really one silly bastard*....hey...I KNOW!

Man Hoon

So here I'm writin up another dumb post. One that you can reflect upon ...or think for a lil bit. I know its rare....so pls don't click the 'X' button you hamsap peepol.

That is the truth to it all isn't it? Some of us choose to live our life in sponteinety (is that a word?) and some of us just dwell in our emoness (ok...dat is not a word!) but heck..... it is a choice we begin to learn to live it. I believe so if you truly love this dumb blog~

Pretty gorgeous girl to be

So the real question is ....(is she naked upt there??)...*ekkekek* just kiddin. Ok ok...if you're single (like me)... n u're out there lookin' (not like me drinkin)... wat strikes you first? Appearance? Composure? Reaction? Character? ....wat? I know guys who goes...wooo....very pretty....'go go go!'... n some ...'she is damn cute!....'go go go!'... I'm clueless as it is. They are all cute, pretty in their own way and all 'go go go!' *ekkekeke* No...but seriously, how does one know when one does not relly know the other? ....i mean ... truly know. That is important rite? But then again... that is so hard to know~ Or m I too drunk most of the time?!

Thoughts of the lame:

If I ever get a girlfriend...please don't tell her bout his blog.. ok peeps? Else I'll get this message

Girlfriend:
Dear... a friend of mine just showed me your blog. You think very funny eh?.... SEE YOU AROUND STUPID VACKO!

(Now i know why i'm still single -_-")

So if you're some pretty hawt chick, and you just so happen to bump into this blog...pls pls pls.... don't judge me k?! and ...erm ... please click 'X' on the top right hand corner and forget u're here =P And yea... this guy named Victor Tan is not me....I'm just his writer who is an idiot. Victor is muh good bro and he is a damn nice guy. So please ....before you leave.... leave ur contact la for him k? *ekkeke*


2 shots of whisky:

zewt said...

well... i wrote such provocative entry and got bombarded left right centre...so it works both ways... but of cos, it's better to have comments.

Victor Tan said...

yeap...keep up the good work. My readers are lazy bums who don't leave comments -_-"