Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, December 24, 2007

ShenYang, Captured!

I freakin lost my handphone while I was in China... -_-" so please for those who knows me please send me ur contact via sms or email. Err.. for those leng lui's dat actually reads my blog but dun know me ... please do the same lah ok? *kekekek* And for the China mui that pickpocketed my phone.... KNmama! -_-" There goes my 3000 girls number *sniff*

....................................................

It is good being back home once again.. my body parts can finally function after 4 days under -13 degrees. And may I say, I've been spending the last half an hour trying unfrost my memory to think of what happened in these four days...coz it was kinda blurry. Having your brain being frosted daily & intoxicated nightly is not what I had expected.

Anyways, I'll try and do this..

for those who doesn't know where Shen Yang is, it is located north east of China.. on top of BeiJing.

shenyang

I was damn amazed that I actually got through my flights here to ShenYang, transitting in Shanghai. Half the time I was like '?!?!?!?!' walkin around the airport trying to find someone or some sign in English that tells me where to go.

airport

It is time like these that makes me regret not paying attention to my POL classes in primary. And of coz the 1,000s of Shanghai hootchimuis walking everywhere didn't relli helped me focus (tips: go shanghai next). May I say thank you for the China government for building a maze in the airport and delaying all my flights. Xie xie -_-"

touchdown ShenYang!

There are many heavy industries concentrated in ShenYang, thus I was expecting like 80% work and 20% of vickyvacko time-lah. To tell the truth I wasn't really expecting much fun time at all..

Outlet reflection

shenyang city building

But somehow, it does seemed like things didn't go as expected =P. Had so much fun til I don't remember which china mui day was which, and lost my handphone in the end. -_-" bummer! (more next entry)

The weather is insanely cold, but it was tolerable to me because I was looking forward to seeing snow. Although I didn't see snow fall, you can say I got pretty much closer to having a white christmas than any of you here *kekeke*

Ninja ? Shoppin?

Although the city is kinda dull compared to the other major cities in China, in Shen Yang you can really see how humongous the heavy industries can be. While driving down the city, I saw this some 30 stories chimney and I was like 'WTF is dat?'

Big ass chimney

It is a power station. Relli makes our Tenaga National look like 'Lembik National'..

Their one factory seems like the whole of Shah Alam.. -_-"

steel factory in china

But can somebody tell me when everything is in such humongous scale, why some of their taxis look smaller than our kancil one ah?

little taxis

They must have liked the tut-tut as much as me in Thailand .. and modernize it -_-" Proud to be chinese *wink*

Some half drunk taxi man told me that ShenYang produced the first planes in China and even Boeing had signed contract with them to purchase for themselves. Wat kinda crap is dat.. I must have been too drunk and misheard or his real meaning got lost in translation. But guess what I saw on my flight back...

Bosideng

BOSIDENG!!

Merry Christmas Everyone =) May the dinner make you broke be delightful and your love ones close to you.

0 shots of whisky: