Random Blog The Whisky Club

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Chick on Christmas

So alas, Christmas is over, and everyone is looking forward to a brand new year. This Christmas have been a memorable one for me, the good party times, the songs on the radio, my fellow friends and family and of course .. one more thing.

christina
Best Christmas photo , it's a Christ-ina mas

Almost every Christmas, I always bring one chick for dinner. I must say that without her, Christmas is not so Christmas anymore. This poem is to that one chick that always makes me happy on Christmas. I guess its no secret anymore. On Christmas eve...


I laid her on the table.

So white clean and bare.

My forehead wet with beads of sweat.

I rubbed her here and there.

I touched her neck and then her breast.

And then drooling felt her thigh.

The slit was wet and all was set,

I gave a joyous cry.

The hole was wide...I looked inside.

All was dark and murky.

I rubbed my hands and stretched my arms...






And then I stuffed the turkey



turkey



Ngyum!! What? You never had turkey for Christmas ah? *keekkekeke*

Have a Happy New Year peepol!!

santa up the ass

3 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

LOL..haha..misleading blog..u described until so detail but in the end is just a turkey...hahaha..

Anonymous said...

anyway,your blog dam chun..Happy New Year..^.^

lurker said...

ROFLMAO!