Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hot Chicks n Frozen Me

<Snip of the day

Someone from True Fitness called me today saying that I was recommended by a 'friend' and I will receive a 7 days VIP pass to the gym. Ok... can the person that thinks I'm relli fat please stand up!! -_-"


................................................

Tomorrow I'll be leaving to Shen Yang, China for work. I just checked the weather forecast and it is estimated to be around -12 degrees. WTF! My balls will surely shrink to peanut-size.

The last SNL turnout was fantastic.

The only problem with young chickadees coming out to parteh with ya is that they make you feel so horny wanna take good care of them. *j.jokin..ekkeke* It has been an exciting great year for me, with all the travelling.. the parties and the shopping company of great friends =)

Baby Cheron, Jiaa n Jacky

Just when I thought that ZoukOut took away all my party spirit for the year, God sent all his favourite angels out to play. =P All I can say to that is 'dun play play', best in Velvet and some say vickyvacko.blogspot.com - Phua Chu Kang

Me n NottiNatalie

Two babes

They say that a man has three stages in life, and that would be 'Try Weekly', 'Tri-weekly' and 'Try Weakly'.

Firey June n drunken me

How nice if it was 'Try Quickly', 'Tri-Chicky' and 'Tri-Wifey'.. *cross fingers*

In between each other's legs

groovin ashley n stunned june

It is night like this, that reminds me of one of the poems I've written a long time ago.. but of coz the meanings now have changed abit

Blurry vision

a pattern so inconsistent,

Your heart burning with passion,

but your mind is high on substance,

Chiffon dresses worn to killer perfection,

A night that tempts for your submission;

Hoping that your memories weaken

Maybe the next track, maybe the next concoction

Maybe tonight you'll give yourself permission,

Who are you now?

That is the question,

As you sway to the sad night's rhythm..

the only thing left that keeps your heart butt in motion,

the rest is beyond your comprehension depends on your skill and execution.


*lol*

Dancing divas

Kissy me too?

Yeah... I actually wrote a drunk poem.. *kekeke*

Uncle oso get action one ok?

Gosh, I'm going to miss you all when I'm half-frozen in China. Wait for me ya to parteh for Christmas!!!!

Sexiest of the night


Natalie has gotta be one of the sexiest of the lot. My eyes actually got bigger after taking this pic. I think it's the ring.... got me nose bleeding eyes popped out after taking this pic...

Say buddeflyx?

1 shots of whisky:

Anonymous said...

hey victor, that chic is hot...the girl of the night..who's that..ahaha....=)