Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, May 24, 2009

One for Johnnie..

Joke of the day

Someone said to me yesterday, "I'm not drunk, I'm confletely sober!" ROFL!

P1030395

She also messaged me this today..

She said..


Boy, standing there looking so bold,
a flavour served ice cold,
but it turns me on so,
make me wanna get low,
i say lets take it slow,
lets just go with the flow,
but you got my mind to blow,
got me acting like a hoe,
loving it when u're inside me,
fucking me with no mercy,
you got me going crazy,
you got me sexy dirty,
boy you're like no other,
i love you Johnnie Walker.

Basket! I thought she was talking about me. *kekeke* That's very bad way of mis-boosting my ego

This was my reply to her anyways...

Johnnie, you walk steady,
even when the road seems long and windy,
Your influence have created an army,
of drunk men and sexy ladies,
As I recover from yesterday's party,
I'll keep on walking this road confletely.

Guess we are even. ROFL!

0 shots of whisky: