Random Blog The Whisky Club

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kellie Next Door

If anyone have been into the news lately, other than the economic crisis and Obama... there is the of course FHM Girl Next Door 2009!!

Kellie!!

When times a rough, these are the kinda inspiration we need to wake our ass up in the morning to go to work... hehe..

Conversing with Kellie,

Me: Ya kno... I have to thoughts in mind when I picture a 'Girl Next Door' ..(not dirty obviously =P)
Kellie: What?
Me: One is of course, a sweet..sexy beautiful girl that you secretly crush for and always bump into when you're pretending to be collecting your mail, pretending to be joggin along your neighbourhood or while you're pretending to be washing your car.
Me: The other one, Girl Next Door to me is like...darn it... she will always be next door and out of your league. Can you be Girl Same Door?
Kellie: LOL!
Me: Please!?

Check the rest of them out at http://fhmmalaysia.blogspot.com/ but don't forget to vote for Kellie!! (I promise her lah... but I myself don't even know where to vote ...so help me please?)

Maybe with your help, I can move next door? LoL!

0 shots of whisky: