Random Blog The Whisky Club

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stupid snatch thief

Tonight was a blast, it seems like everyone was there. Maggie too was there.. first time she didn't ffk me. She was gorgeous =) Honey, waiting for soup =P. Michelle, Sara and Sabrina was there too.

P1020074x

It was so fun until someone decided to cause a fight.

P1020079x

untitledx

Which really screw things up. And when the party is over, there was a big fight outside, finally the snatch thief that have been roaming around have been beaten up and locked up. These kinda cheebyes really deserve their judgment. Kudoz to everyone that assisted in catchin him.

P1020080x

2 shots of whisky:

DaphStar* said...

Ahahah...good thing the thief got bashed up. I would use my car to roll him over just like how I would do that to Rempits who do not use their own motorbike lanes on the NKVE.

@miccoelaine said...

I'm sorry kor..haha I got distracted by the 1st picture on this blog and started laughing coz the guy on the left caught my eye...! haha his face cracked me up! :P Then I looked to the right... LOL... I laughed harder. Sorry girls in the middle..no offense. You girls are still pretty when you're blushing =P