Random Blog The Whisky Club

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happenin Granny Blogger

I remember once I've quoted that "everyone is bloggin nowadays...even my ah sou and my dog" and it is TRUE!! One of the more popular blogs in S'pore is by LaoZhabor.

laozhabor

Rarely you see elderly actually keep in touch with trends and technology and LaoZhabor is definitely one of them. I admit defeat...*bows bows* she even have a video commercial to her blog *faints*



That is not the best one yet......she RAPS too!!! Don't playplay!



I still can't believe it... but kudos to her!~ Mebbe one day her hit single will take the charts and she will topple Nelly, Akon and Eminem. =P

3 shots of whisky:

Mj said...

ahahahahaha damn cool haha MTV SHOULD HIRE HER!

DaphStar* said...

OMG I can't believe it too! She is hip indeed. Wonder what was she like when she was young.
and she is using an APPLE!I can't even afford a notebook.

DaphStar* said...

So you think posting pics of hot chicks can earn you traffic? Try looking for Lao Zha Bor pics instead.