Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, February 5, 2007

Random lol moments

My naeboo moments


This happened in Kennysia.com's chatterbox right after I had my lunch break 2 weeks ago. Lol. That is where I met up with the infamous and mysterious 'Naeboo'. Apparently, not many people have seen how she looks like but many rumors goes to say that she is gorgeous. I didn't know she loved me at first 'sight'. Lol.. just kiddin'. But the chatters had a good laugh when she thought I was a girl coz of my nick 'vickyvacko' and thought this site was the 'girl's bf site'. Anyhow, what happen to your blogsite Naeboo darlin?? I received this error wei..

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ksd_config_page() (previously declared in /home/liquid/public_html/naeboo/wp-content/plugins/akismet.php:14) in /home/liquid/public_html/naeboo/wp-content/plugins/akismet/akismet.php on line 25"

NUuuuuuuuu......don't leave us naeboo... =O


Forgettin Denise

Last saturday, I got drunk. OK...wats new. I didn't thought I got that drunk coz I remembered what happened...until I talked to Denise today. Gosh..... I gonna get chopped by her when I meet her again. Lol.... really sorry gal! You caught me when my brain stopped recordin'.

4 shots of whisky:

naeboo~ said...

hhmmm...

it;s kinda suspicious that u HAPPEN TO printscreen the part where ppl call u "cutes"

Victor Tan said...

lol...its kinda suspicious too for infamous you to hit on me. Damn it Naeboo, i'll pick you over supersexybabe ok?

naeboo~ said...

im not hitting on u larr. go back to her lar. diuuuu

Victor Tan said...

kekkeke