Random Blog The Whisky Club

Monday, September 29, 2008

Missing My Blog

Its 7 a.m right now and I have not slept yet. Man, I really missed bloggin'... need to get this over with so I can fan gao. The things I do for you guys ... you all don't really know la. I spend so much, go out party when I'm dead tired, take quality photos ...all for wat?? For you la!! Now, my sleep oso at stake. Aiseh.. =P

First thing first, (after cutting the crap) lol ... my dear friend Rachel is about to go off to Hong Kong. =( First Christina, now you Rachel. Why all of you planning to leave me here alone ah? Adui... gonna miss partying with you too =)

Miss rachel in blue

Make more leng lui Hong Kong hootchimommas good friends in Hong Kong so that you can intro to me you will have a good time there okei~~? Take care girl..

It never did occur to me that I have a problem being close to a bunch of girls. I mean... I've been training very very hard lah. But last week after taking a drunk piss in Velvet toilet on my way back to my table.... Kaney (my beloved 2nd tai kar che) pulled me over to one table packed with models. Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4,... but 538 models. Okeii... mebbe minus 500, but 38 long legged models... *sweat*. I use all my fingers and toes also left back 1 toe 1 finger. I quickly used them to cover my eyes before they popped out and get out of there. *lol*

Here is a sneak preview..

Ok... am I dreaming?

There should be a sign somewhere that states "Beware, too many models ahead!"

Most Mermerizing Eyes...


Who is that girl in front? =P~

Hmm... can someone tell me siapa ni perempuan dengan mata yang bling bling? The time I took this photo, my kepala was winnng wiiiing. =/

Her namecard states that she is an actress. 0_0

And since my name card states that I'm a director now (actually it is die-rector...kerja sampai mati..), nonetheless... I think its about time I direct a movie. IRENE!!! want to star in my super sexy R-rated movie? *lol* Opps... she is gonna kill me for this.

And here Sonia goes again with her signature pose.

Sonia signature pose

Every time she does this, my camera gets smoky. SERIOUSLY... check out the smokes in the photo. Sigh, why my camera have to be so hamsap..*shrugs*

Oh yah... and another thing. I notice that nowadays got alot of sexy girl on girl action wei. Seems like a bunch of them have no faith in guys no more... =~(

L word... hmm

What you guys doing lah? I work so hard being super gentle and nice to them... you guys go ruin it all for the rest of us. Aiyo... gentle siu siu. *lol*

Who is the hottest babe in town last two weeks? I gotta hand it to our own Miss Malaysia - Levy Lee

Levy is hawt!

pssst... Levy..., he is Spiderman wannabe! (look at the hand).

It is just too bad that I really don't have time to blog lately, coz I really do enjoy writing for all of you guys the stupid things that have happened in my life. Nonetheless, I'll try my best to update as much as I can =) Cheers peepol, don't cry ... if you can't get your life back on track without reading this blog... come join me den at the party. *ngek ngek*

Hot chick n Kelly

okei... now I can sleep *snoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

0 shots of whisky: